Monday, October 18, 2010

ART CONSPIRACY UPDATE

The Final
Thanks to all my freinds who came and enjoyed Art Conspiracy this year! My painting sold in the first auction and I know the buyer is enjoying it now, Once again, Thanks everyone!
The Start

Art Conspiracy will be happening this Saturday!  I also just found out Ishi will be playing a set at the event! We caught their set a couple of weeks ago at Granada with Hoyotoho and BTD and the show was seriously amazing. At this point I have no idea what I'm going to paint so hopefully I will get an idea soon. The artists involved in the show create the pieces on Friday on location. On Saturday they host the event and auction the works off. I think there is a $5 charge per person at the door. Most likey this address is a warhouse in west Dallas. http://www.artconspiracy.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment