Monday, June 13, 2011

Scott Tucker Signs Print Deal with The Art Menu!



A very sincere thank you goes out to David Hobbs and Taylor Stensrud of The Art Menu! David and Taylor recently contacted me about a possible print deal and we all come to very agreable terms. Instead of printing just one or two of my originals The Art Menu has decided to print eight Scott Tucker originals as canvas giclee's. I feel honored as one of 25 artists they picked from the Dallas area. My canvas giclee's will be for sale in the coming months at http://www.theartmenu.com/. We will also be having a lauching party that I will be posting information about this coming fall featuring all 25 of The Art Menu's visual artists. I must say, having my original paintings scanned and printed was an interesting and complicated process. Mike Bowers, Katy Parker and Zack at Coupralux Giclee of the Design District in Dallas made the process a lot easier by paying careful attention to all details so crucial in the printmaking process. We are all very excited about the finished products and can't wait for The Art Menu lauch party! Here are a few photos I snapped at the printers. The overall size of the printing machines was overwhelming. The whole experience was nothing less than an awesome. Thanks guys!

Photo at Coupralux

"In the Eyes of the Beholder We Try" 2011 Scott Tucker

"Wear a Helmet when Godzilla Attacks!" 2011 Scott Tucker
David and Taylor look over the new works

Larger printer at Coupralux

Rows of printers at Coupralux

Setting the lights for the scan

It takes about an hour or so to get the light scan just right

David and Tayor of The Art Menu

My paintings locked up in the Vault

The Art Menu
1717 Arts Plaza
Dallas, Tx, 75201
(214) 621-2250






1 comment:

  1. Quality work from what I can see... I will have to take a closer look soon!

    ReplyDelete