Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pillars of Creation Show @ Kettle Art Gallery, October 1st, 2010

Photographs are of the opening reception October 1st at Kettle Art Gallery
Exhibit will run through October 10th for the Deep Ellum Art Walk


Scott Tucker and Cody Waits
Nick Metzger (Show Coordinater)


"Pete Doherty " by Scott Tucker 2010"

Scott Tucker and Mary Poe
                                                                                   
I 'm showing two paintings this Friday night at Kettle Art Gallery for the "Pillars of Creation"show. Most artists in the show have painted the murals on the great pillars holding up I -75 crossing Canton over Deep Ellum. Their work is fantastic. I really wish I would have had the time to help out on the murals. Unfortunately, I did not.  I eventually want to paint a life size Cobra Commander somewhere in Deep Ellum and I may just do it Banksy style and hope I don't get caught. If you see Cobra, you know it was me! Also I just want to thank Nick Metzger and Frank Campagna for putting this show together and inviting me to participate. Again, another thanks to Nick for driving all the way to Denton to pick up my paintings for hanging night I couldn't make. Thanks man
Scott


1 comment:

  1. And don't forget, if any of the fans of your art can't make it out this Friday, the show will be open to the public October 2, 7, 8, and 9th as well.

    - Nick

    ReplyDelete