Monday, September 13, 2010

Squared Exhibit @ Space Womb Gallery, Long Island, NY August 6th, 2010

The opening featured artists from New York to Japan. Mary and I loaded up the car and drove to New York! The show was packed out and we met a really great group of artists from all over the world. The next art show I throw here in Dallas I am definately going to invite some of these artists to participate in. New York was excellent. The last time I was there I was touring with THE ORANGE so I really didn't have much time to enjoy the city as we all had a pretty hectic band schedule and very limited transportation. This time Mary and I got to see a lot of the city including 5th Avenue, Central Park and an all day tour of The Met. Realistically a person needs about a month to see everything inside that insane museum. They have...everything! We also learned the subway system quite well and  by the time we left we didn't want to drive anywhere again! I can't wait to go back.





No comments:

Post a Comment